This new sign has appeared at what was the Ogmore Vale railway station, and is now alongside the cycle route. The furniture store behind is in an old Wesley chapel from 1886.
Uploaded to Geograph by John Finch on 7 December 2011
Photo © John Finch, 7 December 2011.
Licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons licence
BritishPlaceNames.uk is a Good Stuff website.