Hallatrow, Bath and North East Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hallatrow is a settlement in Bath and North East Somerset
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Clutton
- Unitary Authority: Bath and North East Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°18'55"N 2°31'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 363500, 157500
- OS Grid: ST635575
- Mapcode Local: GBR JT.X9KJ
- Mapcode Global: VH89G.56YF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hallatrow within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Hallatrow in the Domesday Book
A village in Chewton hundred,
in the county of Somerset.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Thanes, four
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Bishop of Coutances
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Roger (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 4 7⁄8 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £3 in 1070; £3 in 1086
- Households: 4 villagers; 3 smallholders; 3 cottagers
- Plough Teams: 1 1⁄2 lord's ploughs; 2 men's ploughs (6 plough lands)
- Meadow: 27 acres
- Pasture: 33 acres
- Animals in 1086: 1 cob