Breach Hill Common, Bath and North East Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Breach Hill Common is a forest or wood in Bath and North East Somerset
- Parish/Community: Chew Stoke
- Unitary Authority: Bath and North East Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°20'13"N 2°39'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 354416, 159994
- OS Grid: ST544599
- Mapcode Local: GBR JN.W0NW
- Mapcode Global: VH895.XNC8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Breach Hill Common within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.